воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

10 Packs of Webkinz Trading Cards


If you are looking at the Webkinz cards, then you probably know all about them. I rated the cards as 5 stars for "fun" because that feature code can be VERY fun. I think Webkinz in general is a 5 for fun and a '2' for education. Durability I rated a 1 because once the feature code card is used, its used and all applicable items are placed in your dock in Webkinz world. And until you have a more than just 5 cards you can't play the 'playing card' game that is explained. But overall, I rated the CARDS a 4/5. Those people at Ganz are making money hand over fist, they are so darn popular in Connecticut!


Regarding this selling outfit - quick, reliable shipping. Everything was sealed and new. So even with shipping, I saved over $1 per pack.(So far we have only owned one pack but this recent purchased bumped us up substantially - but most will be goodie bag give aways for my daughters upcoming birthday party.)

Комментариев нет: