воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Horse


Great for computer focused girls!

"My daughter just got this Webkinz Horse for her 9th birthday and it's one of her favorite presents. I wasn't familiar with Webkinz and when I saw it, I thought, "not another stuffed horse!" because she loves stuffed animals but already has plenty. Then later I noticed she was playing a new game on the computer and the little animated horse on it looked a lot like her stuffed animal. The Webkinz stuffed toy comes with a code so you can go to a website and play games with the animal. She showed me the how she could dress the horse, have it play with toys she had "bought" for it, feed it, etc. and put it to bed. It's sort of like Toontown, but more basic in the animation, or an extremely basic version of Nintendogs. I plan to buy Webkinz for her cousins who are similar age, since my daughter does enjoy it."

Комментариев нет: