воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Yorkie Puppy


Great interactive and educational toy!

"I bought this Webkinz Yorkie Puppy for my 9 year old daughter and a chihuahua for my 5 year old son. The Yorkie is a cute furry dog with little bow that is perfect for little girls who like things cute and pretty. It is kinda way too furry with longer hair than the chihuahua but that is what gives this dog it's special and unique characteristics. I have not tried the online stuff yet, only to register my son's dog because he's only 5 and probably will not be able to register it himself, however, I feel that these reviews should be about the product itself and not about the online/web problems people have had. It is not the sellers fault that the webkinz site is down. As for the Disappointed reviewer, you probably got a lil' kinz instead of the full size webkinz. Thanks and I hope this help your decision making in purchasing a webkinz for your child."

Комментариев нет: