воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Blue Hippo



Webkinz Hippo plush is made of several different fabrics. Both cotton stuffedand beanie. Tag on arm contains a code for the Webkinz "Adopt A Pet" website, virtual pet game.

THIS MAN LOVES THEM:

"I recently bought this webkinz hippo to see what the whole Webkinz craze is about. I can finally say I understand why people spend hundreds of dollars on these stuffed animal collections. They are absolutely wonderful. This hippo is adorable, soft, and with the internet capabilities, it makes this purchase one of the best ones I have made. The internet aspect teaches kids about money, when to spend, when to save, and how important it is. It's a great way to teach the lesson that money doesn't grow on trees. These Webkinz Hippo toys are simply amazing and innovative that I am sure that I will buy another one in the next couple of months. You owe it to yourself to get a cute little companion for you or your kids. Love them! Best regards, Jamie J."


Комментариев нет: