воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Cheeky Monkey


New Millenium Grandma's CHOICE!

"I recently purchased the cheeky Monkey for my grandson. I have to admit we have all become as interested through the website, in the care & feeding of his webkinz, pets. It really is a neat site, & educational for the kids, in earning tokens to take care of their pets, and then in taking care of them. Planning on ordering webkinz husky for Christmas."

Cheeky Monkey for President!

"After visiting my cousins, and seeing all their Webkinz, I just had to get one of my own! As soon as I got back, I bought the Webkinz Brown Cheeky Monkey, and I'm glad I did. I got my Webkinz three days after ordering, and I was so excited. The Cheeky Monkey is by far one of the cutest, and the website is very fun for kids under 13. Sometimes the site is down, but only once in a while for a short period of time. Overall, I LOVE my Webkinz, and I'm glad I bought it. BUY THIS WEBKINZ! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!"

Комментариев нет: