воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Grey Husky


Your kid's first DOG!

I think the husky ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think people should have webkinz husky trees and the webkinz husky EVERYWHERE!!!! I know that everone would like to get thier hands on a webkinz husky! I THINK YOU SHOULD BUY ONE EVERY DAY! That is how much i like that wonderful webkinz husky!

One more webkinz fan quote:
"I have the Husky and it is very fun! I also have a lab, raccoon and a pig. Webkinz are a very good idea the are fun with games, jobs, and shopping. It is very fun and a good use of your money. You can make friends and buy things and well..... HAVE FUN!!! Anyone that has bought a webkinz i can guarantee that they do not regret it so you should buy one they are very fun and your child will spend endlees time playing with it. It is a good purchase and you should buy one!"

Комментариев нет: