воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Chihuahua


Our 3 HAPPY Customers:

"My daughter wanted one of these Webkinz and we could never find one instock at a local shop!! I decided to check Goods-0-matic and was amazed that we had several to choose from!! It was well worth the money and the shop that it came from on this online shop was very quick service and no trouble whatsoever!! We have since been able to find one at our local shop now so my daughter now has 2 Webkinz!!! She is 10 years old and thoroughly enjoys taking care of her pets!! I have played the Quizzy's questions to help earn her Kinz Cash to purchase stuff for her Webkinz House!!! Very Fun!!!"

"We have both the Webkinz Chihuahua and the Lil'kins Chihuahua. My daughter loves them both, although I sometimes have trouble figuring out which one is which unless I'm looking at both. The Webkinz is not that much larger than the Lil'kins, but my daughter loves them and that's what matters.

The Webkinz site is definately her favorite web site right now. I love the fact that there are no advertisements or links that take you out of webkinz. I also feel that it is educational... not necessarily because it's teaching kids to take care of something (if you don't log on for a week, your animal's status does not change) but because most of the games in the arcade (especially quizzy's) are designed to make kids think. I probably would not try to have a child who cannot read use the website, just because a lot of it is text based, and would be frustrating for a non-reader."


"This is one of my first webkinz purchase. I bought this dog for my 5 year old son because he says it reminds him of a dog we once had and a Yorkie for my 9 year old daughter because it looks like a girlie dog. These webkinz are so cute. I didn't know much about them except that I should get them for my kids. I do not regret it at all. As I registered the chihuahua for my son tonight and watching the tutorials as to what webkins were all about, I'm thinking of purchasing one for myself. hmmm... maybe the monkey. I highly recommend it to everyone. It is both fun and educational!!!"

Комментариев нет: