воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Googles


Have you ever heard of a Googles?
Not many people have theyre shy, mysterious creatures who live near ponds, deep in the forest. With webbed feet and a funny little beak, everyone is sure to give this kooky critter a second glance. A Googles is sure to bring a smile to your face and make your life in Webkinz World an exciting one!

Special Item: Googles Scrying Pond
Special Food: Googles Noodles

Another one Webkinz Review:

"I love this Webkinz so much!:) It was my 5th Webkinz, and I noticed it seemed to be mare durable then my first, the lil' kinz frog. (maybe the fabric) My younger brothers LOVED my Googles and took him everywhere and where always asking "Can I play with him today? Please!!", so we knew that this Webkinz was a keeper. If you haven't ever been on Webkinz world, it is a very appropriate website for those of any age. While there are just plain fun games, there are also educational games that help you type, spell, and so on. Having to feed, clothe, earn money, buy stuff for there pampered little kinz helps them learn how to take care of something and how to handle money, or "kinzcash". Overall, I give this coolio product a 5 out of 5."

Комментариев нет: