воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Pegasus


HUGE WEBKINZ FAN WROTE:

"This one is for my 3 year old. The 4 stars in durability are because of the fly-away hairs it has for it's mane and tail, they could have choose something more durable. The pegasus seems stiffer not as "bean baggy" or floppy and playful as some of the other animals. Online it's safe, educational, and fun for the kids. They don't realize that they are learning which gives me peace of mind. If you have a girly princess-loving toddler, this IS the gift to give!

ONE MORE KID'S OPINION:

"I'm going to make this short, sweet and simple: I got a webkinz for Christmas, and I am very picky about my toys: once something else better comes along, I sometimes forget about my other toys. I have had my webkinz for about four months now, and I am STILL not tired of it! So please, parents, listen to me: I know I am just a kid, but I know what other kids like, and this is one of the most popular toys now a days! So, if you need the perfect present for a child 6-13 (the recomended ages), look no further than a cute, cuddly webkinz!"

Комментариев нет: