воскресенье, 19 августа 2007 г.

Webkinz Panda


Your Fantastic TeddyBear - Webkinz Panda

"The panda is the best webkinz. As you know Webkinz shows kids how to take care of someone while having fun! I have 3 and I am going to be getting 4 more soon for my birthday. On Quizzy I have learned so much that it helped me boast up my grade 3 extra points-per grade!!! I LOVE WEBKINZ!"

World of Fun!

"Webkinz is tons of fun! And the Panda is soo cute. It's my favorite. I also have the koala, and I'm going to get the Grey & White Cat. Webkinz has become a craze in our house. My brother is loves it as much as me. And there is even some educational value. Because in order to buy things for your pet and it's house, you use 'Kinzcash'. And the fastest way to gain in Kinzcash is to do Quizzy's Question Corner. There are age groups on the questions, with different subjects to choose from within the age groups. Everyone from ages 3 to about 14 (probably even higher) can enjoy this toy. I highly recommend webkinz."

Комментариев нет: